Teleclasses and Retreat Schedule
ARC’s Teleclasses and Retreat events are for experienced Releasers only. This means that you have learned the full Releasing Method before enrollment in these classes and events.
Why? Because during these Classes and Live Events, we don’t teach the Releasing Method – we use it!
Whether you have learned Lester Levenson’s Releasing Method with ARC ‘s ‘Foundational Course for Living Your Potential®‘ – or elsewhere – you are welcome at ARC classes and events!!
Please browse through our ever-evolving Class Calendar and Class Catalog. The Teleclasses are listed by topic in the catalog, and the calendar will show events about 2 months in advance to help you plan. You are welcome to sign up for one or more Classes at a time. We usually offer 3 one-month Teleclasses per month, but watch for the exceptional longer or shorter Teleclass Event!
Remember – Our Teleclasses hold an expectation that you release daily from the provided workbook during the period of the Class. So look at your agenda – and schedule your personal releasing sessions at the same time you enroll in a Class!
Click for the Teleclass Catalog
|Class Name||Course Date/Time|
|Click the class name for more info|
|No Classes Scheduleda.|
- An inexpensive ($179 per 4-week Teleclass) way to keep your “releasing community” growing, i.e. meeting other releasers
- A flexible way to learn on your own time (if you miss the live calls, you can replay them 24/7)
- Comfortable – you do it from the comfort of your home
- A way to fine-tune your releasing skills, since releasing really is a set of skills
- Personalized – you enroll in classes with topics of personal interest to you in your life
- A way to get fresh, brand-new releasing exercises you would never have thought up on your own
- Many of the exercises you will do were created/submitted by Friends of ARC just like you… YOUR releasing community!
- A great way to get the perspective of other releasers that can help you release more and faster, as you work with a phone partner
- An easy way to have a motivation to release daily, as you are committed to a phone releasing buddy from the same class
- A relaxing way to keep growing and going as you make life improvements – sitting in your armchair!